Thursday, October 1, 2009

SEEKING FEMALE SPANKOPHILE FOR FRIENDSHIP - m4w - 54

Las Vegas Gentleman seeking lady with spanking fetish for friendship and exploration.

If you think about being spanked...or giving a spanking...on a regular basis...even if you have no clue as to the why...I would like to talk to you.

I have had a "spanking fetish" (a very healthy interest in giving and taking domestic discipline type spankings) for more years than I can remember. Never figured out why...stopped trying long ago. Tried to suppress it...keeps coming back. Tried to deny it...keeps coming back. Try to ignore it...not an easy task. Now I am just accepting it as a part of who I am and am trying to find friends with similar thoughts and feelings with the intention of enjoying every day without "hiding" or "denying". It would be so grand to just be able to say to a friend..."Yea...I really need a good hard spanking...and end up getting one! Of course, we live on a round planet...what comes around goes around and all that...so of course I would be willing to give the same when requested to my friend. Sounds simple...but how many people do you know that you can make such a request from. I have found very few in my life.

18 to 60... if you are a spanko I would like to talk to you and see if our mutual interest will guide us into a friendship. I do not care what you look like, your weight, or the color of your skin. If you are into it...or think about it very regular...we should talk... Please write.

  • Location: LAS VEGAS
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1397398142

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/stp/1397398142.html

Spanking fetish?

No comments:

Post a Comment