Thursday, October 1, 2009

Married Man for Married Woman - m4w - 31 (n/w OC)

I am married - please do not lecture or a preach to me... I know what I'm doing.

I'm not looking for a one time thing, I am looking for someone to get to know, meet and hang out, and eventually become very close friends with.

I prefer you be married and I am not looking for drama nor will I start any. I am 5'7", 175 lbs, Latin man, and been told I'm good looking.

And., sense of humor is A MUST! I prefer you be Latina or White, close to my age range, and attractive.

I hope to be your the special chosen one as you would be also.

Have a nice day.


  • Location: n/w OC
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1402238475

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/stp/1402238475.html

I wonder why he didn't include a picture? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment