Friday, October 2, 2009

I NEED MORE FARMVILLE FRIENDS! - w4m - 28 (Carson City Nevada)

Hello fair craigslist dwellers. I am in serious need of your help. I guess my online social life isn't that hot because I am desperately lacking Farmville friends on Facebook. You don't even need to play farmville to help me out.. you just need to add me to your facebook and click a couple silly buttons and we're PALS!!!!!

How will this benefit you? Well, I'm cute and you can make all your other facebook friends JEALOUS with your new cute pal on facebook. You will be the envy of all your friends, I swear. Also... I'm smart and funny, so there's a chance I could amuse you in some way, it's worth a few clicks, I promise!!!!

So give me a chance! Age/Sex unimportant. A cool farm would be nice, but I'm not that picky.

email me and I'll send you my email and you can facebook stalk me and make sure my picture is up to par to make your friends and loved ones jealous. :D Thank you!!!


Jessica

  • Location: Carson City Nevada
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1382729980

http://reno.craigslist.org/stp/1382729980.html

I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE SEARCHING FOR FARMVILLE NEIGHBORS ON CRAIGSLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment