Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love to massage guys NSA! - m4m - 50

I just love to give massages. Call me if you want a great clothing options massage.

I truly believe in the healing properties of a great massage.

I'm a good looking athletic/muscular, professionally trained masseur, 5'9", 155#.

I really care about you with the best oils or lotions. I integrate Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Thai, Shiatsu, prostate and Tantric/sensual. Draping optional. Clothing optional.

I welcome all body types, ethnicities, orientation and ages. I respect your boundaries. Everything is safe and clean with a shower.

I’m just off the 405 near Manhattan Beach. Available all day most Fridays and weekends and into the late evening. I can be available at noon or evenings during the rest of the week. If I don't get back to you immediately I'm probably doing a massage.

  • Location: Manhattan, Redondo, Hawthorne
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1402417807-0
PostingID: 1402417807

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/stp/1402417807.html

Would you want this man massaging you? Comment your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment