Friday, October 2, 2009

Feet Foot Fetish Pictures for sale. Taken just for you - $45 (Sherman Oaks)

I will take pictures of my AMAZING feet for you and send them your way for just $45. that is how much my pedicures cost! Its a deal if you ask me! I take some amazing pictures of my beautiful feel for all of you who have a foot fetish! Let me know :)
We can be discrete about this. We will use PAYPAL and i will email you the pictures!! here is an example of one i took today!

You tell me how you want them and i do so. Some like the stockings on or off with heels on. The soles of my feet , my toes. ETC



  • Location: Sherman Oaks
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1402457101

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/hab/1402457101.html

Selling pictures of her own feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment